Careers at Revive Myofascial
Are you looking for a rewarding career in health and wellness?
Revive Myofascial Therapy is an alternative pain relief clinic. We are a group of Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants who practice the John F. Barnes Approach to Myofascial Release. We are growing faster than our current staff can keep up with and are excited to bring on additional staff! We provide competitive compensation, a great working environment, flexible scheduling and more.
Our clients are truly the best you could ever hope for and are dedicated to getting better. Our office gives you the chance to do what you love without all the red tape and stress. See below for our current openings, and fill out our careers form to get started today!
We are looking for a motivated Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant/Massage Therapist to help clients decrease their pain using the John F. Barnes Approach to Myofascial Release.
Duties of the therapist include treatments, light documentation, and educating/issuing self-treatment programs. The ideal candidate should have good time management, communication/documentation, and visual/hands-on assessment skills.
If you have previous experience in JFB Myofascial Release or Occupational Therapy, we’d like to meet you! Ultimately, a successful C.O.T.A. or M.T. – Myofascial Release Therapist will be able to assess and assist our clients with managing or alleviating their pain using the John F. Barnes Approach to Myofascial Release.
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Salaries for our therapist range from $30.00-$45.00 an hour. Bonuses and tips are in addition to the salary.
- All employees receive a free gym membership to Janesville Athletic Club.
- You’ll also receive:
- An employee discount on all services and products at Revive
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
- Myofascial release treatments
- Light documentation
- Education of self-treatment Programs
- Attend promotional events
- Light office tasks during down time
- Must complete/ have completed MFR 1 by John F. Barnes. This can be discussed further during the interview if classes have not been taken.
- Current Wisconsin State License
- Current NBCOT Certification for C.O.T.A.
- Availability to work 20 hours per week, at least 1 night a week (we close at 8pm), and 1 Saturday morning a month (we close at 12 noon).
- New graduates are encouraged to apply!